One day in: Midvalley

Being single is great in that you can do things on the fly. You can even walk around (the house) with your fly down. Or just be stark naked. It's liberating. So I heard. The best thing has got to be the freedom to do anything anyone anywhere anytime. Maybe that is just my inner lonely self trying to console my broken heart but the married folks like to tell me how they wish they are still single.

Like always, my weekends are either so empty that I could be swatting flies or so packed that I had to decline. Some people think you need to have someone to do things with but hey, if you can reach orgasm by masturbating, why's so difficult about being happy by yourself? Thus, I set out to Midvalley over the weekend to indulge in myself.

My new RM 9 shorts. So short that I may have joined the embarrassing ranks of women who wear shorts that are too short that their butt spill over. Fortunately (or not), I don't have the problem. Me thinks. Me hopes. Me is happy with my butt.

It had been quite sometime since I visited this mall. Actually, it wasn't too long ago but my last visit was cut short by a dinner invitation. Thus, this time around, I intended to fully explore the mall. So much so that I spent about 7hours there inclusive of lunch which is usually less than an hour. It was a leisurely walk around one of the biggest mall in this region that managed to chalk up 10,000 steps on my pedometer.

My legs weren't screaming because I couldn't feel them anymore since early last week, thanks to my exercise routine. If anything, my thighs were just in pain half the time if I attempt to move them too much or in a wider range of motion. Now I understand why leg day is bad =(
I almost did scream though looking at my parking fees. That's one (two if I want to push it) meals there.

A rather hip brand hailing from Japan, it does describe me in ways more than one. I've never gone into the store before to avoid disappointment.

Translation: One cocoa at a time fills the basket.
Meaning: If you persevere, you will achieve success in the end.
Or just end up become preserved fruit. Oh wait, that's persevere, not preserve.

Somehow, the Internet has ruined me. Don't google that up unless if you are prepared for the onslaught of unflattering images. Not that I have but having read enough of it on 9gag, I know better than to go looking for something I may not like.
Yes, read.

All in, I spent about RM 62.30 for my day here inclusive of some stuff that had to be replaced. Quite a good feat since there were so many things just tempting me to buy. One of it was this giant curry puff. There's just something about them crunchy flaky puff pastry with a spicy curry chicken filling that makes me forget about my diet but my purse triumphs at the end of the day and we walk away not poorer.

Unfortunately, the one thing that I couldn't resist was original glazed Krispy Kreme doughnuts.
one original glazed please.
just one? 
yes, just one. 
The guy was amused at my answer. Hey, if you don't sell them in singular format, don't put that up on your menu.  I don't care what you say about them being too sweet, deep fried, high in calories, this makes me happy and you can shove that opinion of yours up your butt. Given how the nearest outlet is in Bangsar, I grabbed one just for the sake of being there. It felt like a waste since it would only be consumed tomorrow since lunch today was going to be Japanese with an ex-colleague but it's funny how things fall into plan because he ended up cancelling on me in the morning as he had meetings just  before and after lunch time. Seriously, if you book someone for a meeting at those times or worse still during lunch hour itself, I hope you starve far worse than I do. It is an unspoken office etiquette not to schedule anything 30minutes before and after lunch times. And to be on the safe side, lunch hour can range from 12pm to 2pm. Book wisely.

So my lunch today was a doughnut and a cup of coffee. The doughnut was still nice and crispy, perfect with the coffee. Obviously, it wasn't sufficient especially since my dinner last night was plain water (I was really looking forward to my lunch today!). In a twisted turn of events, his meetings were cancelled and we could have gone out for that lunch. But, oh well, I thoroughly enjoyed my doughnut =D

Comments